By john m church published on 01 01 14 repository citation church john m wine law cases and materials 2014. Berkeley electronic press selected works john m church wine law cases and materials 2014 available at http worksbepresscom john church 3 . Catholic churches need wine its written in the code of canon law that uncorrupted grape wine be served during communion but sacramental wine is more than just fermented juice its a stand . Thus the church cannot arbitrarily decide to permit the consecration of an entirely different sort of beverage at mass because this would be a violation of christs specific directive but wine by its very definition is an alcoholic beverage because the term wine always implies some degree of fermentation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.