Tupolev tu 144 worlds first supersonic transport aircraft designed by the veteran soviet aircraft designer andrey n tupolev and his son alexey it was test flown in december 1968 exceeded the speed of sound in june 1969 and was first publicly shown in moscow in may 1970. Developed in the 1960s 1970s the tu 144 was the soviet unions only practical venture into supersonic commercial aviation though its career was all too brief it was a major technological achievement for the soviet aircraft industry
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.