Theories about groups explanations theories theories about groups here are academic theories about how groups behave the pressure to conform epistemological weighting hypothesis conformance depends on how closely our norms match group norms conversion theory minorities can convert majority people. Among our areas of expertise are probability algorithms statistical learning optimization algorithmic game theory error correcting codes combinatorics statistical physics and fractals we host an amazing array of researchers in these areas see below for a list of recent and upcoming visitors. 3 balance theory another very comprehensive theory is a balance theory of group formation this theory as proposed by theodore newcomb states that persons are attracted to one another on the basis of similar attitudes towards commonly relevant objects and goals
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.