The house of lords also known as the house of peers is the upper house of the parliament of the united kingdom membership is granted respectively ruled by appointment heredity or official function like the house of commons it meets in the palace of westminster. The house of lords is the second chamber of uk parliament it shares the task of making and shaping laws and checking and challenging the governments work. The house of lords had 1144 members until 1999 when 666 hereditary peers people who have inherited their title lost the automatic right to sit and vote in parliament after reforms. The house of lords is the second chamber of the uk parliament it shapes draft laws and checks and challenges the work of the uk government this channel pos
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.