Get a free chapter of stuffocation tips on living with less stuff more experiences. Materialism wanting stuff is making us feel anxious and joyless what to do by steven poole. I read this book because id loved james wallmans ted talk on the subject i liked the central premise of this book that materialism having too much stuff in our lives is a problem i enjoyed the various anecdotes about peoples ways of dealing with the stuffocation i even enjoyed the scattering of research and data the author presents. Stuffocation and ill pause to note what a great title by james wallman attacks the growth of clutter and materialism in western culture and how best to move away from this cultural crisis he expounds on the history of materialism and how we got here how we know we are there and where we can go not necessarily in that order
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.