How do you teach phonics in the field of beginning reading there are two basic schools of thought in the us today one emphasizes whole language teaching which relies on teaching a lot of reading the other emphasizes phonics teaching how letters and syllables correspond to sounds. Teach effective phonics using explicit systematic instruction and practice students must learn to match a unit of sound a phoneme to the letter or letters that make the sound a grapheme. Many parents of beginning readers have heard about phonics and many have questions what does my childs teacher really mean when she talks about phonics
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.