Pelmanism synonyms pelmanism pronunciation pelmanism translation english dictionary definition of pelmanism n 1 a system of training to improve the memory 2 also called pairs or concentration a memory card game in which a pack of cards is spread out face down. The collection hoyle card games for windows or mac os x includes memory match a version of pelmanism featuring wild cards and bonuses which can be played solitaire or by two players along with many other popular card games. Definition of pelmanism a system of memory training originally devised by the pelman institute for the scientific development of mind memory and persona. Pelmanism delivered by correspondence course promised to help its origins were murky but the man behind the ads william ennever knew how to build a brand
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.