Get item cwindowssystem32windowspowershellv10modulesmsonlinemicrosoftonlineadministrationautomationpsmoduledllversioninfofileversion if the version number returned is lower than the value 1080702 uninstall the microsoft azure active directory module for windows powershell and install the latest version from the link in step 1. The following fwlinks should always point to the most current version of aad powershell azure active directory module for windows powershell v2 64 bit version azure active directory module for windows powershell v1 64 bit version installing powershell v2 from the powershell gallery the azuread powershell v2 module can be downloaded and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.