The story of the isle of lewis is steeped in both history and mystery man has inhabited leodhas meaning marshy for probably 5000 years the standing stones and stone circles bear witness to this early occupation as do the iron age forts and archaeological sites scattered around the island. Lewis has 12 ratings and 0 reviews published march 1st 2004 by steve savage publishers limited 320 pages paperback. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for lewis a history of the island at amazoncom read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Lewis a history of the island donald macdonald home worldcat home about worldcat help search search for library items search for lists search for contacts search for a library create lists bibliographies and reviews or search worldcat find items in libraries near you
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.