The fourth edition of the textbook herpetology covers the basic biology of amphibians and reptiles with updates in nearly every conceptual area not only does it serve as a solid foundation for modern herpetology courses but it is also relevant to courses in ecology behavior evolution systematics and morphology. This book is a good overview of reptile biology for beginners it covers such topics as the origin of tetrapods early evolution of reptiles and amphibians bases of thier anatomy and physiology as well as ecology and behavior. Herpetology is a rapidly evolving field which has contributed to new discoveries in many conceptual areas of biology the authors build on this pro this third edition now fully revised and updated by two of dr zugs colleagues provides herpetology students and amateur reptile and amphibian keepers with the latest taxonomy and species
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.