The definition of compassion is the ability to understand the emotional state of another person or oneself often confused with empathy compassion has the added element of having a desire to . Whether we have it all or we have nothing we are all faced with the same obstacles sadness loss illness dying and death if we are to strive as human beings to gain more wisdom more kindness and more compassion we must have the intention to grow as a lotus and open each petal one by one goldie hawn. Having true compassion for them is refusing to be defeated by such transient concerns even if as discussed above you eventually must detach with love never stop loving them even when they try
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.