How do speech and language interact with motor and cognitive abilities over the course of development this broad question motivates research in our lab. The center for reading and language research was established in 1994 by dr maryanne wolf in the eliot pearson department of child study and human development we are a multi disciplinary group of researchers dedicated to conducting high quality research on all aspects of reading development
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.