Describes food preparation and dining in viking times hunting and farming favourite foods and drinks traded foods and foods used in festivals and feasts. Viking food and diet in old norse times was based on the food sources available at the time animals and vegetables were the common foods and the scandinavian lands offered up a diverse variety of dietary choices. Get this from a library food and cooking in viking times clive gifford paul cherrill the vikings were scandinavian explorers and warriors who worked up quite an appetite while raiding and colonizing vast areas of europe your readers can recreate the high protein dishes of the viking . It provided insightful historical information on viking life and times the recipes were simple and excellent for teaching children cooking basics i would recommend this book for anyone interested in the vikings
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.