Fire locations are based on data provided by the national interagency coordination center and are subject to change large incident map products updated daily while the national preparedness level npl is level 2. This googletm translation feature is provided for informational purposes only the california department of forestry and fire protecton is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation and is therefore not liable for any inaccurate information resulting from the translation application tool. The fire and flood cycle has returned to southern california as predicted mudslides closed roads in the malibu burn zone thursday as rain pounded the area. Fast moving and aggressive wildfires are scorching california killing at least nine people and destroying more than 1000 homes and businesses thousands of firefighters are currently battling
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.