Erwin schrodinger is the grandfather of quantum physics best known for his thought experiment of a cat in a box simultaneously dead and alive which demonstrated the maddening absurdity of quantum physics. Erwin schrodinger and the quantum revolution serves a few purposes for the interested reader it details his personal history starting with family background as well as gives a history of quantum theorys evolution both its physics and philosophy. Bucher fremdsprachig wahlen sie die abteilung aus in der sie suchen mochten. This feature is not available right now please try again later. Erwin schrodinger was an austrian physicist famous for his contribution to quantum physics he won the nobel prize in 1933 and is best known for his thought experiment of a cat in a box both alive and dead at the same time which revealed the seemingly paradoxical nature of quantum mechanics
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.