Emmanuels dream by laurie ann thompson is a remarkable bibliographical book about emmanuel ofosu yeboahs life as he overcomes living life with a deformed leg emmanuel was born in ghana west africa and raised by his mother. Emmanuels dream this inspirational picture book biography illustrated by sean qualls tells the true story of emmanuel ofosu yeboah who bicycled across ghana with only one leg in so doing he forever changed how his country views people with disabilities and showed us all that one person is enough to change the world. About emmanuels dream the true story of emmanuel ofosu yeboah emmanuel ofosu yeboahs inspiring true story which was turned into a film emmanuels gift narrated by oprah winfrey is nothing short of remarkable
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.