Astronomy the obscuration of the light of the moon by the intervention of the earth between it and the sun lunar eclipse or the obscuration of the light of the sun by the intervention of the moon between it and a point on the earth solar eclipse a similar phenomenon with respect to any other planet and either its satellite or the sun. A the partial or complete obscuring relative to a designated observer of one celestial body by another. Noun an eclipse of the sun the popularity of television led to the eclipse of the radio drama an artist whose reputation has long been in eclipse verb the sun was partially eclipsed by the moon train travel was eclipsed by the growth of commercial airlines
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.