A brief guide to the ancient egyptian death and afterlife mummies gallery at the british museum london. Download the free night at the museum app for the chance to win a real night at the museum night at the museum mummies and the museum the first mummies to enter the british museum part of hans sloanes original collection were fakes the first genuine mummies were acquired in 1756. The british museums cursed mummy february 20 2012 an englishman in egypt about 1860 a strange series of fatalities followed its journey and even when it resided in the mummy room at the british museum sudden death haunted those who handled the 3500 year old relic from luxor. They wanted to live forever and in a way that is what they have achieved the british museum is breathing a new lease of life into one of its most popular attractions the egyptian mummies
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.