Art of attack in chess ladimir vukovic on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers one of the finest chess books ever written now in the revised algebraic edition the author expounds both the basic principles and the most complex forms of attack on the king. The title of the the book under review at the moment is somewhat deceptive while art of attack in chess is indeed about attacking play in chess it is specifically about attacking the opponents castled king thats it almost the entire 350 pages of itat first this may seem a bit improbable however. One of the finest chess books ever written the art of attack has been transcribed into algebraic notation for the first time in this revised edition of the great classic the author expounds both the basic principles and the most complex forms of attack on the king a study of this masterpiece
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.