An incongruity or inconsistency astronomy a quantity measured in degrees defining the position of an orbiting body with respect to the point at which it is nearest to or farthest from its primary. Recent examples on the web its no coincidence that sessions was the anomaly in trumps cabinet the seasoned vet in a clubhouse full of rookies dara lind vox jeff sessions gave trump the immigration crackdown he wanted 7 nov 2018 thats an anomaly in a league that has shed its reputation as a retirement home for aging europeans and remade itself as a launching pad for young . 3 astronomy the angular deviation as observed from the sun of a planet from its perihelion
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.