The streets of paris thrum with bistros serving tourists and locals traditional and contemporary delights at a wide variety of prices our readers help sort the gougres from the crpes. 100 best restaurants bistros bistros while a french institution dont have a clear cut cuisine of their own cue some of the countrys most creative chefs who spice up these venues . Im a dyed in the wool fan of old fashioned paris bistros most of which are located in the heart of the city but i also love the new generation of contemporary bistros that have opened within . A popular legend claims that the world bistro or bistrot comes from the russian word bistro introduced by russian soldiers during the occupation of paris in 1814 following the napoleonic wars the story goes that the soldiers would use the word to instruct parisian caf owners
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.