Lost lines of wales series cambrian coast line 899 author tom ferris uncovers wales railway heritage through a series of four pocket books each one looking at a lost line of wales. Cambrian coast line at a time when steam was king the cambrian coast express linked pwllheli to paddington allowing holiday makers and locals to travel along one of the most beautiful and evocative coastal routes in britain. The cambrian coast railway consists of two branches from machynlleth to aberystwyth and pwllheli hugging the coastline the line offers spectacular views and interesting places to see making it a cheap but interesting day out
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.