A journey to the oldest cave paintings in the world the discovery in a remote part of indonesia has scholars rethinking the origins of art and of humanity. By studying paintings from the cave of lascaux and other caves in france students will discover that pictures can be a way of communicating beliefs and ideas and can give us clues today about what life was like long ago. The paintings were found decades ago in indonesias maros and pangkep regions which have cave dotted karst rock formations but the artwork was only recently dated revealing that the paintings
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.